(new) Green Office
Green workspaces are at the core of Green Building - providing pleasant, healthy and productive places for today's information driven society.
Today in Russia there are only a handful of "Green Offices" - such as those at Deutsche Bank, Jones Lang Lasalle or Siemens. However the number is growing - due to their attractiveness both to employers and employees alike.
What we want to achieve:
- To rapidly expand the number of Green Offices in Russia, throughout the country
- To promote the concept of Green Offices to building owners, tenants and throughout the fit-out industry - based on robust environmental standards (BREEAM,LEED,DGNB)
- To bring together professionals from across the industry - architects, suppliers of interior fixtures for example - flooring, furniture, lighting, HVAC, wall coatings, sanitary fictures etc
Membership participation :
- Members who participate should prove that they offer a specific solution directly relating to the Green Office market and apply through the online form;
- Meetings are planned every six weeks with presentations, discussions, visits and interaction with outside groups.
Members who have agreed to participate include:
Contribution to the Development of a Green Building Industry in RF :
- As Green Office is core to the Green Building concept and Offices can be certified to Green Standards, it is expected that the Initiative will lead to an expansion in the number of offices, awareness of Green Building and the market as a whole
Benefits for the Council :
- The initiative is expected to offer a platform for our members - a strong marketing tool
- Value to members should ensure a growth in the membership
- As a PR instrument
How to participate: