Social Networking Volunteer
RuGBC is looking for an active indvidual ready to represent the council on social networking sites such as facebook, vkontacte and linkedin.
- Daily posting news and pictures of RuGBC events and news
- Responding to others' postings (including moderating)
- Attending RuGBC events and taking photos
Required experience / qualifications:
* Active user in social networks
* Knowledge of English
* Strong interest in Environmental Issues, especially construction, energy
* Marketing knowledge
Remuneration - this position is initially as an unpaid volunteer, however RuGBC will after 3
months seek to employ a marketing assistent (paid position). Free entry to events, close contact
with leaders in the field of green construction (leading Russian & International companies) and an
opportunity to develop a career in "Green Marketing" is the main benefit.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter explaining why you think you are most suited. Starting date - mid-October